Due to closing to the public, at this time please view alternate methods for Voter Registration & Absentee Voting:
- Online- Register online at GOVOTEKY.com
- Pick up/drop off- Voter registrations cards are available on the table located outside the entrance to the Motor Vehicle Dept. located on the 1st floor of the county clerk’s office. Your completed card may be dropped in the mail slot located on the Motor Vehicle Dept. entrance door.
- Mail- If you would prefer to have a card mailed to you please call-in your request, and mail your completed card to: Scott County Clerk’s Office 101 E. Main St, Georgetown, KY 40324
**Deadline to register for the May 2020 Primary Election is April 20, 2020 at 4pm**
Mail-in Absentee Ballot request- call (502) 863-7875 and press 5 for the Voter Registration/Election Dept.
Qualifications to vote by mail-in absentee ballot:
- Advanced in age, disabled, or ill
- Military personnel, their Dependents, or Overseas Citizens
- A student who temporarily resides outside the county
- A voter who temporarily resides outside of Kentucky and who maintains eligibility to vote in Kentucky, such as a “snowbird”
- Incarcerated, but not yet convicted of a crime
- Prevented from voting in person at the polls on election day and from casting an in-person absentee ballot in the county clerk’s office on all days in-person absentee voting is conducted because of his or her employment location
For more information, please call (502) 863-7875 and press 5 for Voter Registration/Elections.