Due to closing to the public, at this time please view alternate methods for Voter Registration & Absentee Voting:
- Online– Register online at GOVOTEKY.com
- Pick up/drop off– Voter registrations cards are available on the table located outside the entrance to the Motor Vehicle Dept. located on the 1st floor of the county clerk’s office. Your completed card may be dropped in the mail slot located on the Motor Vehicle Dept. entrance door.
- Mail– If you would prefer to have a card mailed to you please call-in your request, and your completed card to Scott County Clerk’s Office 101 E. Main St, Georgetown, KY 40324
**2020 May Primary Election Postponed**
- Primary Election Date is now Tuesday, June 23, 2020.
- Voter Registration Deadline is now Monday, May 26, 2020.
- In-Office Absentee Voting dates will be posted at the time the Scott County Board of Elections votes to approve the new dates.
- Request for mail-in absentee ballot applications for those who qualify are currently being accepted. You may submit your request by phone at (502) 863-7875– press 5 for Voter Registration/Elections or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications to vote by mail-in absentee ballot:
For more information, please call (502) 863-7875 and press 5 for Voter Registration/Elections
- Advanced in age, disabled, or ill
- Military personnel, their Dependents, or Overseas Citizens
- A student who temporarily resides outside the county
- A voter who temporarily resides outside of Kentucky and who maintains eligibility to vote in Kentucky, such as a “snowbird”
- Prevented from voting in person at the polls on election day and from casting an in-person absentee ballot in the county clerk’s office on all days in-person absentee voting is conducted