Passport Acceptance Hours
Closed to the public till further notice
What to bring
- Yourself OR child and both parents if passport is for a child age 15 or under
- Certified birth certificate from the state where you were born
- Valid photo identification
- Passport photos (we can take your photo for an additional fee of $10)
- Paperwork must be completed
- A check for payment of the application fee (necessary for each application; make payable to US Department of State)
- Processing fee of $35.00 made payable to Scott County Clerk
- Routine Processing takes 6 weeks for processing and return. Cost is $110.00 for passport book age 16 and up and is valid for 10 years. For children age 15 and under, the cost is $80.00 and passport book is valid for 5 years.
- Expedited Processing takes 3 weeks for processing and return. Cost is $186.48 for adult passport ($110.00 + $60.00 expedite fee + $16.48 two day delivery fee once passport is completed) and $156.48 for children 15 and under for passport ($80.00 + $60.00 expedite fee + $16.48 two day delivery fee once passport is completed)
Pop up Information
Accepted methods of payment are cash, money order, cashier check, and personal checks. We accept Visa, Discover, AMX or MasterCard.
Please be advised that the use of a debit or credit card will incur a vendors' fee of 2.75% of the total amount of the transaction.