Motor Vehicle Forms
For form examples, please visit the Motor Vehicle FAQ page.
- Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer (Form: TC96-3)
- Affidavit or Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked (Form: TC96-215)
- Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
- Affidavit of Total Consideration Given for a Motor Vehicle (Form: 71A100)
- Application for Disabled Placards (Form: TC 96-347)
- Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
- Exempt Transfer Affidavit (Form: 71A245)
- Kentucky Inspection Performed In Another State (Form: TC 96-229)
- Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form (Form: 71A101 (05-16))
- Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record (Form: TC 96-16A)
- Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)
For a complete list of acceptable forms, you may visit drive.ky.gov.
Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.
Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to our office location.
Pop up Information
To view and print these forms in keeping with filing standards you will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader